- Leading project planning sessions
- Development of project LOG frame and M&E plan
- Coordinating staff and internal resources
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines
- Managing relationships with beneficiaries and relevant stakeholders
- Designing and signing off on contracts with project staff as witness
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Participating in design, submission and review
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff
- Optimizing and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects
- Managing large and diverse teams
The Afghan Women’s Peace and Freedom Organization is an internal organization, which has a registration number 4990 dated 21/5/1399 in the Ministry of Economy.
The purpose of establishing this organization is to unite the vulnerable members of Afghan society, to involve women active in the peace process and to achieve lasting peace through popular movements, and to prepare the minds of the people for peace. The members are young people, women and people with disabilities who are active in the advocacy sector in 34 provinces of the country.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Capacity to manage high stress situations
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Leadership skills
- Big-picture thinking and vision
- Attention to detail
- Conflict resolution skills
- Project Managers generally need to have a Bachelor’s degree in social sciences
- 5 years of experience in the relevant line of work with increasing responsibility.
- Basic Computer skills
- Business or Business Administration
- English language is must
- Pashto or Dari is required
University Master is preferred with 5 years of experience or Bachelor degree with 7 years of experience in the same line
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
5 -7 years of experience in the relevant line of work with increasing responsibility.
As per AWPFO salary Scale
Those who fulfill the above mentioned criteria should send their updated CV to below submission Email
Kindly mentioned Vacancy number, position title in subject line or your application may not be considered.
Please do not send heavy size documents ( Tazkira, Education documents, and work certificates and etc )
Only shortlisted candidates will be call for the next stage of recruitment.
No CV will received after closing date