- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual plan according to the project proposal. Revise the plans whenever required
Financial Resource Management
- Responsible for developing the annual budget for the project. In charge of budget follow up for the project and ensure the budget is spent according to the plan. Responsible to put proper budget codes on purchase requests and cross check the expenditure against the financial reports shared by central office. Support finance team to develop the bi-annual financial report to the ministry of economy Ensure that the use of project assets and finances happens in a transparent way and according to project policies Be responsible that the yearly inventories are done in a correct manner.
- Responsible for project implementation according to the defined project proposal. Develop and revise the project action plans. Provide necessary orientation for the project team and ensure team spirit. Coordinate the project activities with related stakeholders at community and city level. Provide regular field visit and coordinate the project activities at field level. Organize and participate in monthly staff meetings Make sure the project team have their individual plan according to the project plan. Participate in regional coordination meetings.
Project Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting
- Responsible to develop M&E tools for the project and seek validation by initial line manager Provide regular field visits to the communities and ensure the project activities are smoothly running. Ensure that qualitative and quotative data is collected by the project to respond the commitments defined in project’s logical framework. Quarterly update the Project plan and share it with line manager prior the quarterly review meetings. Participate in quarterly review meetings and update rest of the program team about his/her individual project. Make sure the use of different tools of the project. Responsible for providing:
- Monthly report to initial line manager 6 monthly report for ministry of economy
- Conduct annual performance appraisals of his/her respected team members
Background The International Assistance Mission (IAM) serves the people of Afghanistan through capacity building in the sectors of Health and Economic Development. In Herat Province, its activities currently are in the areas of a Mental Health Training Centre and Mental Health Awareness raising project
- University degree/MD Short-term trainings on management will be considered as added value to the qualification
- High communication skills Fluent reading and writing English Computer skills (specifically office programs)
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
Contract duration 3 months’ probation, 1 year and renewable after successful completing probation period.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview Interviewees will also be informed personally.