MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and review provincial project plan, schedule, status and progress reports continuously.
- Coordinates, establish and maintain a network of contacts with university chancellors and deans, donor field advisors/focal point and supplier/service providers to ensure the project success.
- Ensure all technical, logistical and administrative activities are well planned, communicated and prepared as per project plan.
- Working with the relevant university in identifying and selection of the best discussion moderators among the student’s groups and panelists for organizing PDE
- Working with student groups, moderators, and guests for organizing peace discussion events (PDE) and ensure all arrangements for conduction of events are in place.
- To coordinate with university for the hall and other logistical arrangement, invitation of participants, preparation of PDE agenda, moderators and panelists preparation; and filming of the vents.
- Ensure the production activities like TV clip, audio clip and docuseries are well developed according the project goal and requirement.
- Conduct site visits and evaluate the effectiveness of project.
- File all project documents (hard and soft copies and events excellent audio video, and photos evidences,).
- Identify cases, evaluate and write excellent success stories, case studies of the associated events as required.
- Attend and representing all activities, meetings not specified as above at the provincial level.
Impact Organization (IO) is an organization established to bring people together and assist vulnerable communities by enabling them to cope with emerging challenges. The goals of the programs at IO are in alignment with the development of the rural economy and aims to contain the instability that has consistently deprived the Afghan society of progress.
IO streamlines activities of various communities by ensuring that key stakeholders are an integral part of mobilizing communities and bringing about reconciliation and peace among warring factions. IO Works closely with influential figures, masses, leaders, local development councilors, scalars who in turn galvanize local participation and garner support from local communities.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRMENTS:
- Bachelor degree in project management, business administration, law or related field. Master degree with three years of experience and bachelor degree with five years of experience
- Experience in similar position in the non-profit sector.
- Fluency in speaking, reading and writing of local languages and as well as fluency in speaking, reading and writing in English language
- Ability to travel to the districts.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
VA No. 02-05-21-IO
No. Of Jobs
Salary will be commensurate with experience
Please send your CV and covering letter via email to the following address by the close date.
Please also put in CC the email@example.com for submission of CV
Please note, when you applying via email please put the vacancy number and duty location in your email subject line.