The Provincial Master Trainer is responsible for ensuring the project’s strategic implementation of all capacity building and training at provincial and district level. This will include training of trainers and supervision and review of training material and curriculum. This position will coordinate closely with the Project Coordinator/Program Manager to ensure consistent and effective implementation across the project area. This is a full-time position with travel required within the province to the districts.
- To provide required training/workshop according to guidelines.
- To train new recruited staff about programme goals and objectives.
- To develop and organize on job training for Staff, while found gaps through training need assessment or the training materials revised.
- To identify specific technical needs for technical experts within the team.
- To keep up to date with all new training techniques ensuring that they are implemented where applicable within the programme.
- To make sure that updated training materials and operation manual is available in office and with staff.
- To work with the Project Coordinator/Program Manager to agree training needs for the programme
- To provide re-fresher training where applicable as per program needs.
- To ensure that program training report compiled accurately and submitted to main office on quarterly basis.
- Ensuring well-balanced gender equity and equality within the training sessions of staff.
- Ensuring full support to filed staff and monthly monitoring of staff trainings at provincial level.
- Sympathy towards AAA’s aims, beliefs and objectives
ActionAid is a global alliance of organizations, working towards achieving a world without poverty and injustice in which every person enjoys the right to a life with dignity. We work in more than 40 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe and the Americas and our expertise lies in community-led development, working through partnerships with people living in poverty and their organizations. We work with the poor and excluded sections of the society using human rights based development approach. Our Country Strategy for Afghanistan titled ‘PEOPLE’S POWER FOR INCLUSIVE ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT AND SOCIAL JUSTICE’ for the period 2018-2022 focuses on improving resilient food security and also advancing grassroots democratic governance among, other strategic priorities, wherein women and girls’ needs are central to all of our work.
Education & Training:
- At least Bachelor’s degree in the related field.
- 4 years of work experience in delivering trainings
- Working experience in Herat is required and the candidate should have access to the project locations such as Gozara, Kohsan and Adraskan districts of Herat province.
- Excellent English and Dari/Pashto written and spoken skills
- Must have computer skills.
- Good organizational, diplomatic, and reporting skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently in the field.
- A good team player & problem solver.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication, supervisory and coaching skill.
- Ability to demonstrate sensitivity to cultural differences and gender issues, as well as the commitment to equal opportunities.
- Ability to demonstrate an openness and willingness to learn about the application of gender/gender mainstreaming, women’s rights, and diversity for all aspects of development work.
- Commitment to AAA’s safeguarding policies to ensure all people who come into contact with AAA are as safe as possible.
Provincial Master Trainer-Herat-708
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
A Minimum of 4 years relevant experience
50,000 AFN/Month (No any other benefits)
If you have the expertise to take on this exciting opportunity, please apply online by sending your CV and motivation cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 28, 2020. Please clearly indicate Provincial Master Trainer-Herat-708 in the subject of your email,otherwise your application will not be considered. ActionAid Afghanistan will review the applications on an ongoing basis, thus applicants are strongly advised to make applications at the earliest.
ActionAid Afghanistan welcomes applications from all sections of the community and promotes diversity. Although all applications will be considered on their individual merit, suitably qualified women candidates are especially encouraged to apply.
Due to high volumes of applications received, we can only correspond with short listed applicants. Should you not have received feedback on your application within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. ActionAid Afghanistan will not consider unsolicited candidates from recruitment agencies. We reserve the right to withdraw any of our vacancies at any time.
Local Candidates from Herat are highly encouraged to apply.