- Provision of front-desk service and telephone communications services To receive and dispatch outgoing faxes, letters, mails and distribution of incoming mails to each department. Updating AKAH staff contact list on regular basis To maintain conference room clean/tidy and organized, including maintaining of timetable for meetings at the conference room. To greet visitors and ask the purpose of visit, convey the message to respective person/ department and handle with a professional and courteous manner. To ask for business card from the visitors, if available, and give to the person that he/she wants to visit. To arrange weekly and monthly admin & logistic meetings To maintain staff attendance register (if required) To maintain the stock report and prepare list of monthly office stationary and grocery, order for office inventory To keep hard copies of all frequently used forms like vacation form and others and distribute to staff as needed. Maintain details of expenditures, prepare requisitions and purchase orders, verify invoices, and order supplies and equipment Maintain filing system of Admin department Organize travel services for AKAH-Afs personnel including, but not limiting to purchase of tickets, arranging accommodation and communicating with transport unit for airport pick-up and drop-off Coordinate with maintenance unit to make sure that the office building and its equipment is maintained in good and functioning order To assist Admin & Logistic supervisor with relevant work, scanning and corresponding document Receiving of documents from region for approval and authorization from Kabul office and submitting back to them
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES: Any other duties as may be required by his line manager
A new agency, the Aga Khan Agency for the Habitat (AKAH), works to ensure that people live in physical settings that are as safe as possible from the effects of natural disasters, that residents who do live in such high risk areas are able to cope with disasters in terms of preparedness and response, and that these settings provide access to social and financial services that lead to greater opportunities and a better quality of life.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journatlism, Public Adminstration, Management, Litrature or other related field.
- 2 to 3 years of work experience as receptionist, office assistance and personal assistance in a reputable organization including AKDN agencies.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) Good skill of English language, written and oral Good skill of minutes taking and summarizing minutes Good communication skill to interact with all staff including support staff Ability to manage work in due manner and meet deadlines Ability to maintain meeting rooms schedule and log sheet up to date
Personal Characteristics: Should be physically fit.
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
2 to 3 years of work experience as receptionist, office assistance and personal assistance in a reputable organization including AKDN agencies.
According to the organization Salary Scale
- Please quote Position Title and Vacancy Number as the Subject of the e-mail when applying No supporting documents (e.g. diplomas, recommendation letters, identification card(s) etc.) are required at this stage. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further assessment. Salary: According to Aga Khan Agency for Habitat (AKAH)-Salary Scale
Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Aga Khan Agency for Habitat, Afghanistan recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to equal opportunity, safe guarding of children from abuse and zero tolerance to sexual-harassment. Your details and information shared on this advertisement shall remain confidential.