- Check entries, exits, movements of people outside the premises and, if need be (inside) the office during the night; Must accompany expatriates in every movement (except when AAH employee is going); Make sure all external persons are correctly registered; Report immediately any trouble or problem; Report immediately any significant event.
- Make sure outsiders are requested ID Card when entering AAH compounds Make sure the Visitors badge is allocated to outsiders
Mission 2: Ensure security of premises, equipment and properties
Security Guard is responsible for:
- Ensure that no equipment is stolen; Ensure the totality of food supplies and equipment during transfer is appropriately done; Check all the enclosures, doors and windows; Ensure night patrols; Control that all security lights are working correctly.
- Properly use the AAH equipment or request training if needed Report to Head of Security Guards any functioning problem
Mission 3: Various tasks Security Guard is responsible for:
- Switch on and off the generator Contribute to waste management Contribute to keeping compounds clean Contribute to loading/unloading of the material from/in the vehicles
- Make sure the waste management is appropriately followed up Make sure the fuel management for the generator is monitored and well used
Action Against Hunger (AAH) is a Non-Governmental Organization (INGO) that was create in France in 1979. Action Against Hunger has been active in Afghanistan in the medical, nutrition, food security, and water and sanitation fields since 1995.
Qualified and interested candidates should submit a cover letter and CV (with three Referees) indicating the vacancy announcement reference to the address: Human Resources Department office or can also be emailed to:
firstname.lastname@example.org no later 14 of July-2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a full CV (maximum four pages) with a cover letter explaining their motivation in applying for the job and highlighting their relevant skills and experience.
In the e-mail subject line, please put job title & vacancy number of the position you are applying for, otherwise your applications will not be screened.
Do not submit academic certificates with the application. These can be requested if the candidate is selected.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the written test/interview.
Action Against Hunger is an equal opportunity employer.
Action against Hunger is committed to the prevention of risks related to abuse, sexual exploitation and the promotion of gender equality and its diversity. The mission Afghanistan encourages the application of the women / men / disabled workers / Senior / others>. Action against Hunger’s recruitment process is free of charge, no compensation of any form shall be requested from a candidate. It reflects the major policies and its charter through its professionalism and impartiality. If you observe behavior in opposition to these values during this process, please report it to the appropriate teams.