Under the overall supervision of the Head of the operation and under the direct supervision of the Security Office, the Security Guard will perform the following tasks:
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain the security of premises. Start and off the office generator and keep a logbook
- Receiving information from the Security Officer with regard to their planned visitors to facilitate their entrance.
- Reports unusual activities and violations of security instruction. Register visitors and keep logbook Protect Organization’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Checking all office spaces after working hours to ensure that is properly locked Check that all office machines, air conditioners, lights, etc. are turned off after working hours; Other duties and responsibilities asked by the office manager
- High school or equivalent education.
- Superior physical fitness including an ability to work nights and long hours.
- Ability to write in local languages and/or English
- At least three years of experience of similar job in INGOs in Afghanistan.
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
2-3 Years relevant
One year (Possibility of Extension)
Based on GC salary Scale
To apply, please send your cover letter your CV in PDF format, and three professional references to email@example.com, Ref: “Security Guard ” no later than the deadline
Applications will be reviewed as we receive them and the posting will be closed as soon as we find a suitable candidate.
Please mention the name of the position (Security Guard) in the subject line of your email.
All applications will be kept confidential. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.