Senior Admin Officer will work under the direct supervision of Admin Manager.
Requires travel to provinces:
• Recognized ability to work as part of a team
• Significant experience in fleet management and / or logistics
• Understanding of policies and procedures governing the management of motorized assets and the contracting of transportation services
• Strong negotiating skills
• Demonstrated rational and logical thinking; ability to creatively and quickly find solutions to problems
• Capable of working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Flexible and adaptable approach to shift patterns and hours of work, ability to work flexible hours from time to time
• The flexibility and independence to work in a changing environment.
• Fluent in English and Dari / Pashtu
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Supervise the activities of Transport Officer and Drivers.
2. Support Admin Manager / Director in activities related to administration;
3. Registration of all the formal documents (Incoming and outgoing);
4. Planning for staff, office and vehicles safe-keeping and maintenance;
5. Preparation, maintenance and updating of non-expendable items schedule, employees, vehicles list.
6. Ensure safeguarding of non-expendable items and assigning codes whenever a new item is purchased;
7. Resolution of the staff problems in relation to transport and other administrative relevant issues,
8. Planning and managing vehicles and equipment repairing according to the needs.
9. Close relationship with relevant government entities and other stakeholders;
10. Attend governmental meetings if needed;
11. Attend coordination meetings at AHSP office level;
Any other duty assigned by Admin Manager / Director;
• At least a Bachelor’s degree in, Business Administration, Management or any other relevant studies from a recognized university.
• At least 4 years of relevant experience
Where to apply: If you are an eligible Afghan National and interested in the job, you should submit your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Which documents to prepare: Prepare a single Microsoft Word file in English that includes two parts.
• A Cover Letter not to exceed one page
• An up-to-date CV that follows the Cover Letter
What the Cover Letter includes:
• Vacancy number
• Post title
• Your name
• An e-mail address through which you can be reached
• A phone number through which you can be reached
In the letter explain your interest and suitability for the advertised position.
What the CV should include:
• Your name
• Your educational history
• Your employment history
• Special skills and achievements
• Reference Details
• In the e-mail’s subject line, mention the job vacancy number and name of the position for which your applying. For example: AHSP-046, Contract Officer
• Copy the cover letter into the body of the e-mail
• Attach the single word file with cover letter and CV
Additional notes: If you apply for more than one position, submit a separate application for each position.
Note: Applications received after the deadline will not be entertained. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for written test and/ or an interview. Females are highly encouraged to apply. The vacancy announcement is open only to Afghan nationals.
- Address Kabul, Afghanistan
- Total Years Experience 5-10