~~Duties & Responsibilities :
1. Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
2. Surprise checking physical cash as per audit plan.
3. Checking of daily vouchers which includes; all cash transactions and transfer transactions, reconciling the vouchers with cash and transfer journal and making their reports.
4. Participating in full scope of audit of credit department as per audit plan
5. Participating in full scope of audit of branches and departments as per audit plan (checking accounts opening forms, cash transactions, physical cash, calculations for fixed accounts, etc.)
6. Pre-audit of bank expense. (This includes checking of invoices, quotations and all other supporting documents, taking new prices and comparing with old ones.
7. Checking of monthly interest /profit posting to customer accounts both Islamic and conventional banking section.
8. Conduct end-to-end process of auditing per plan in a timely manner
9. To prepare reports showing status of rectification of Irregularities noticed during the course of audit of branches and different departments for the purpose of closure of audit reports.
10. Calculation of all tax issue (Salary Tax) and prepare its report.
11. Perform Balance Sheet account reconciliations, account analysis, calculations, and other related accounting documents/schedules.
~~Ghazanfar Bank, a full-fledged licensed commercial Bank, commenced its operations in March 2009. The Share Holders of the Bank belongs to one of the leading business groups of Afghanistan. As a leading business house Ghazanfar Group is involved in various key businesses sectors as a front runner such as import and distribution of Petroleum/Gas and other various important industrial sectors. Ghazanfar Bank started off its operation from Kabul, Afghanistan and is offering key financial services both under conventional and Islamic Banking. The Bank has since opened up its Branches at various key locations such as Mazar Sharif, Hairatan, Kunduz, Takhar, Pule- Khumri, Jalalabad, Herat besides opening another Five branches at Kabul in Sarai Shahzada, Shar-e-Naw, Karte Naw, Kute Sangi and Lese Maryam. In due course of time the Bank intends to expand its Branch Network in Kabul as well as at other key locations of the Country.
The Management Team of the Bank is comprised of highly experienced and qualified Bankers, Financial Experts, Accountants and Risk Managers with considerable expertise in all aspects of Banking. With the help of such a dynamic team the Bank is in a position to offer specialized skills in a traditional way in all related spheres such as counseling and advising on any financial matter, handling of foreign exchange transactions, handling of investments in a Depository Account, Islamic Banking transactions, Lending/Corporate Banking transactions, SME Lending transactions, Money Transfer transactions, Retail Banking transactions and International Trade related transactions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Information Systems or related
Fields preferably with advanced training. Professional qualifications of Certified Internal Auditor (CIA),
Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) or equivalent is
• Having at least4 -5 year’s progress audit experience in financial institution.
• Must have knowledge of Islamic banking as well as experience of Islamic Auditing.
• Knowledge of DAB (Da Afghanistan Bank) regulations in regards of Islamic Banking Window.
• The incumbent must know the role of Islamic Window in a bank.
• Knowledge of Finance as well as experience of Finance Auditing.
• The incumbent must understand the asset classification.
• Professional Certification, such as CIA/ CPA/ CISA/ CFE/ ACCA is desirable.
In depth knowledge of Financial and Operations Audit
• The incumbent must have excellent oral and written communication skill.
• Excellent in Spoken and written English, Dari and Pashtoo.
• Having excellent management and Reporting skill.
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
Having at least 4 -5 year’s progress audit experie
As per organization Salary Scale
~~Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications with a detailed curriculum vitae to Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted Candidates would be contacting for further recruitment process. Please note due to the urgency of this position, shortlisting process will be ongoing. Should we find qualified candidates prior to expiry of this advertisement, interviews will be held immediately.