- Set challenging teaching and learning objectives that are relevant to all students in their classes, and use these teaching and learning objectives to plan lessons, and sequences of lessons, showing how they will assess students’ learning
- Monitor attendance and student behaviour, and evaluate student performance.
All instructors are required to record the attendance of each student at the beginning of each class.
- Select and prepare resources, and plan for effective University, taking account of students’ interests and their language and cultural backgrounds.
- Complete course syllabi according to the Talk Academic Quality Assurance Manual procedures.
- Provide students with a periodic progress report each semester.
- Maintain communications with Talk/MEHHRO staff about student performance.
MEHRO is a non-political Non-Government Organization (NGO) working in Afghanistan since 2002 to help local communities recover from three decades of war. We provide sustainable humanitarian assistance, vocational training and wide-ranging education programs to empower local communities towards peaceful, prosperous futures.
TALK Academy is an initiative started by MEHHRO. Talk Academy is registered with the Ministry of Education. Since 2019, Talk has provided training to about 1000 young women and men from different provinces of Afghanistan thus improving their lives through English Education. For more details visit www.talkafg.com.
- Plan, prepare and teach well-developed lessons.
- Effectively and appropriately, differentiate instruction to meet all students’ learning styles with an appreciation for students’ learning differences.
- Experience in teaching in a university is a surplus.
- Experience in curriculum development and lesson planning.
- Familiar with DEL, American English File, Special Speaking Classes.
- Select and sequence appropriate materials, resources, and approaches according to the course/content area and audience of learners.
- Ensure lessons are in line with planning and their respective objectives,
- Attend academic and departmental meetings when required, and attend professional development sessions as directed.
- Address and respond to student issues/emergencies as needed.
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
Minimum of 5 years of experience
One year (Extendable)
As per organizations policy
Interested Afghans/ Foreigner with the required qualifications and experience should submit their applications electronically through the Email address- Fridoon.email@example.com and CC: firstname.lastname@example.org
While submitting your applications please mention the Title of the position and Vacancy number in the subject line of the email. Please do NOT submit any other supporting documentation or educational certificates with your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for written test or interview.
For More information, call us 0708875854