The Major Responsivities of Senior HR Officer;
- Responsible for the execution of HR activities in the areas of compensation and benefits, recruitment, selection, and retention. Maintain and updates HR Information System to ensure that all personnel information is properly & accurately captured, effectively managed, and maintained at all times. To support NSDO in the review, development, and execution of HR policies & programs within the area of assignment. Assist the NSDO with Job Evaluation/Analysis. Assist in the development and implementation of a workable Performance Incentive Scheme. Provides support to employees in the interpretation of HR policies and guidelines. Responsible for the execution of HR activities in the areas of employees’ welfare administrations To always monitor current processes and identify ways to improve these processes and systems Conduct employee orientation, development, and training administration. Continually develop and maintain HR policies and procedures; Participates in the conduct of investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth. Participate in the conduct of investigation for disciplinary matters. Responsible for planning and scheduling staff meetings. In collaboration with the HR team, develop the HR Calendar and objectives for the year. And any other duty assigned by Executive Director.
About New Way Social and Development Organization (NSDO):NSDO is a development, advocacy, and humanitarian organization established in 2011 and registered with the Ministry of Economy, Government of Afghanistan. NSDO is based in Kabul, with programming hubs across the north and northeastern provinces of the country. NSDO strives to empower the vulnerable and marginalized communities suffering from the impacts of war, natural calamities, poverty, and injustice. Additionally, NSDO is also working on the idea of integrated development, which encompasses socio-economic, cultural, and good governance. Community Empowerment is the core of NSDO’s strategy to engage with grass-root groups and communities to address the root causes of poverty, inequalities, and injustice.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource or Business Administration, a Master’s degree would be an asset.
- At least five (4) years HR experience at the supervisory level in a similar position
- Ready to take initiatives with teamwork
- Information seeking with analytical thinking
- Excellent knowledge of operating relevant activities
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good oral and written communications with the ability to initiate and draft correspondence in both English and local languages.
- Able to work under pressure
NSDO – 10 – 2021
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
As per the Organization’s Salary Scale
Submission Guideline:Applicants are required to submit their Cover Letter and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the closing date mentioned above and please mention the position title as well as the vacancy number in the subject of their emails. For example, an applicant or candidate may write the position title first and the vacancy number subsequently as follows: Senior HR Officer – Vacancy No. NSDO-10- 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.