|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||Base on Budget|
|No. Of Jobs:||30|
|Years of Experience:||– Minimum 2 years working experience in the social|
|Contract Duration:||-One year with possibility of extension ,but the probation period is 3 month|
|Education:||-14th class or Bachelor degree in social science or other related fields from a recognized universi|
|Close date:||08 Jul, 2020|
Citizen Organization for Advocacy and Resilience, COAR (formally Coordination of Afghan Relief) CoAR is an Afghan, independent, non-political, non-sectarian, and non-for profit organization established in 1989 and registered formally with the ministry of Economy. COAR actively bridging between donors of humanitarian aid and rural Afghan communities severely affected by almost four decades of wars, internal conflicts, natural and manmade disasters, and complexities. COAR endeavors to reach the unreached and embark on strengthening local coping mechanisms to enable communities to find durable local solutions to their local problems and encourage self-reliance and sustainability. COAR works with communities to proactively utilize their own scarce and limited resource the most efficient and effective way and discourage a culture of aid dependency, except in times of disasters and extreme poverty. COAR has maintained the access of beneficiaries to basic services with strict observation of humanitarian principles of Independence, Neutrality and Impartiality in practice.
- Overall responsibilities for ensuring Ez-Kar project Facilitation for assigned CDCs in the respective area.
- Educate CDC and GA on boundary identification criteria and engage them in the boundary demarcation process.
- Field visit to collect the exact number of HHs.
- Conducting training for CDCs Members in the respective district.
- CDCs Linkages with the key Development Actors
- Ensure women’s representation and voice in decision making at the Committee
- Assisting the technical team for the technical survey of the sub-projects. Provide data to the other stakeholder as per their needs
- Arrange meetings at the community level
- The Social Organizer has to fill the form and submit it to the Database Officer.
- Announce the names of GA and BGA in different locations within the community and explain them their roles and responsibilities.
- Preparing and maintain all documents of his activities in the office
- In collaboration with the social sector, specialists will conduct the necessary social development training and creates social awareness among the beneficiaries and the community peoples.
- Educate and support the beneficiaries on how to take part in the social events and its importance in the social life of a family.
- To assist the community members in developing their own capacity and strength to the point where they no longer need the services of you the mobilizer.
- Keeping a good relationship with the beneficiaries and community peoples honoring the norms and values of Afghan society.
- Carry out of other tasks and responsibilities that he receives from the City or Package Manager
- 14th class or Bachelor degree in social science or other related fields from a recognized university is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the social field with NGOs in community development projects, will be preferable.
- Proficiency with local language
- Work experience with community-based projects
- Ability to travel to the project sites within the assigned villages/ district
- Must be capable of working both individually and as part of a team to undertake tasks in a fast-paced environment. Must be flexible, willing to perform the urgent task when needed an informal time.
- Candidates should be self-disciplined and motivated critical thinkers who are willing to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen and respect for colleagues.
- Qualified candidates may send their applications, including a cover letter, and CV to CoAR Human resource department to this email address:email@example.com
- The application must be received by 08-07-2020
- Application received after the closing date will not be considered
- The subject line of the email must be ( Social Organizer VN 141) otherwise your application may not be considered
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the test and interview
- CoAR is an equal opportunity to the employer all ethnic groups and both gender are urged to apply
- Main office:
- Pul-e-Sorkh Squar, First Street to left, opposite Muhibzada center.
- House # 1676 District # 3,Kabul / Afghanistan
- Address House # 1676, Pul-e- Sorkh squar, first street to left , District # 3, Kabul Afghanistan.
- Salary Offers As per company salary scale
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5