- Provide regular supply according to the need with coordination of pharmacy supervisor and plan for each MHNTs and Health facilities. Carry out monthly supervision of all health clinics in the designated areas making sure that pharmaceutical protocols are being implemented and stocking system is right and in place. Keep up to date records of all medicine use the drug tracking system. Establish a revolving drug fund in each of the clinics World Vision supports. Assistant with the log/admin especially during the training to support them teams for better out puts. Assist clinic heads and pharmacy supervisor in the purchasing of drugs. Data collection, checking, analysis, compiling and reviewing of medicine in health facility level. Liaise with the admin/log assistant in the delivery and storage of drugs and medical supplies. Accessibility to participate in the on job training. To contribute to the other health tasks when it is required. Work closely with the other health departments. Help develop education materials related to drug purchasing, revolving drugs funds . Other tasks assigned by the Health Sector Lead/Pharmacy Coordinator and pharmacy Assitant.
World Vision Afghanistan (WVA) has been working in Badghis, Herat and Ghor provinces for more than 15 years addressing health, education and livelihood and protection issues to improve the well-being of girls and boys. The relationship with the Afghanistan government at the national, provincial, district and village levels is very strong, as is the relationship with the communities in which WVA works. Together with the government and the communities in the target areas, WVA has been working to achieve its national strategy for improving the survival and wellbeing of Afghan girls and boys through building the foundation for a better future for them, their families, and their communities. There are five strategic sectors that World Vision Afghanistan is focusing upon in order to achieve this: Maternal and Child Health and Nutrition, Education, Child Protection, WASH and Livelihoods. World Vision Afghanistan is committed to safeguarding children, young people and adults, and expects all employees, volunteers, and all its affiliates to share the same commitment. We believe every stakeholder and every member of the communities we work with has the right to be protected from all forms of harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation – regardless of age, race, religion, and gender, status as an individual with a disability or ethnic origin. WV takes diligent measures to screen out all people who might seek to use WV to harm children or adult beneficiaries, or whose past actions indicate an unacceptable risk of such harm. Therefore, our recruitment policy and procedures include extensive identification checks and an appropriate criminal record/police background check and disclosure of criminal records prior to employment or engagement with WV in order to ensure safeguarding to the fullest extent.
- At least 2 years’ experience in provision of BPHS services in Afghanistan MHNTs/BHC/CHCs/hospitals. Good report writing skills.
Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification:
- Pharmacist/Medical Assistant (graduated from preliminary Medical Institute/Midwifery) or equivalent. Ability to understand and communicate teaching methods and their skills. To have sufficient information about the systems how to storage the medicine. Be intimately familiar with the essential drug supply list. To have knowledge and skills to give health education and to carry this out in the community. To have sufficient Knowledge and skills about data collection and reporting
Systems. Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Demonstrable experience in child protection, child rights Strong monitoring skills Interpersonal, management and conflict resolution skills. Communication skills and knowledge of local communities. Understanding of Child Protection issues. Understanding of Gender issues
Travel and/or Work Environment Requirement: Ready to work closely with community and the involved stakeholders.
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
2 years’ EX in provision of BPHS services in Afghanistan MHNTs/BHC/CHCs/hospitals.
As Per WVA Salary Scale
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for a written test and interview. Local candidates are highly encouraged to apply. را در عنوان ایمیل خود ذکر کنید (WVA1267) لطفا کد اعلان کاری
Applications with insufficient, incomplete and inconsistent information to make a determination will not be considered. Mobile:+93 799 838 452 ( “For those who may distribute our announcement in other social media (Facebook, Telegram, WhatsApp etc….), this is kindly asked to please copy the vacancy link from ACBAR job site and share it with your posts”. No translation to local language or edit of the vacancy is permitted.” : نوتلطفا سی وی خویش را بیشتر از یک بار ارسال ننمایید ارسال مکررسی وی تان به بست فوق باعث پرشدن صندق دریافت سی وی ها خواهد شد و ما قادر نخواهیم بود تا سی وی تانرا دانلودکنیم