- Act according to the policy and regulations of SCA
- To be responsible for expire, damage, balance and genuine keeping of gods at the store.
- To prepare kits and sets of goods according to the good requests of units for supply purposes.
- To keep the manual records of inventory lists of related items updated.
- To reconcile inventory balance with computerized balance of Logistic Officer.
- To work in loading and unloading of material arriving to store and prepared for supply.
- To take part in supply of material.
- To actively contribute the successful development and good reputation of SCA
- To do any other tasks within the field of competency as the line supervisor assign.
SCA has been working in Afghanistan since 1982 and is presently managing development programmes linked to Strategic Objectives concerning Health, Education and Community Driven Development. With a total annual, budget of roughly USD 40 million. The total number of staff is around 5,700 of whom 15 are non-Afghans. The SCA presence in Afghanistan consists of the Kabul Management Office (KMO), five Regional Management Offices and two Liaison Offices. In Sweden SCA has 20 staff working at the Stockholm Management Office (SMO) and around 3,500 members organized in local chapters all over the country. In the last 10 years, SCA has undertaken a change process moving from a primarily humanitarian service delivery approach towards more of a developmental role, putting increasing emphasis on capacity development, rights-based programming and outcome orientation. The mission of SCA is to empower individuals, communities and local organizations, primarily in rural areas and with particular focus on women, girls, boys and vulnerable groups such as people with disabilities, so that they may participate fully in society and influence their own development.
- To have bachelor degree from a recognized university.
- Fluent in Dari and Pashto and English.
- To have good knowledge in mathematics.
- To have computer skills at operator level especially with MS Office packages.
- To be honest, active clean, healthy and well mannered
- Being an Afghan citizen and have the ability to travel to project sites.
- To have experience at least 2 years in a similar position
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
To have experience at least 2 years in a similar position
Fixed Term contract, with possibility of extension
Salaries and benefits are according to internal SCA salary scale
- Interested qualified candidates should submit a full CV with a cover letter explaining their motivation in applying for the job and highlighting their relevant skills and experience;
- To apply online please send your application / CV and cover letter through email address below: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academic certificates or references need not to be submitted at this time. These will be requested at the time of interview.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for written test and interview.
Females are highly encouraged to apply.
SCA is committed to ethical standards, a safe and inclusive work environment. Our work is based on our values: Responsiveness, Equality, Impartiality, Social Justice, and Integrity.
Background and reference checks are part of the recruitment process and will be conducted for the successful candidate.