- To perform surgical procedures properly.
- To ensure that surgical procedures conducted based of BPHS requirements,
- In collaboration with cluster supervisor, prepare duty rosters for CHC+ staff
- To prepare, check and ensure the accuracy of HMIS reports and other required data of the on regular basis
- To ensure achieving the HF targets.
- Assist to cover any Emergency cases in related cluster with coordination of cluster supervisor.
- To ensure preparation of timely and accurate reports of CHC+
- Ensure availability and rational use of medicine and other medical supplies in HF.
- Ensure that drugs and medical supplies will not expire in the related HFs.
- Ensure availability and implementation of emergency related guidelines of MOPH
- Conduct day-to-day supervision from HF, provide technical support and conduct on the job training to the staff to ensure optimized performance
- Develop and implementation remedial action plans for internal and external supervision and monitoring findings for improving gaps.
- Facilitate supervision and monitoring carried out by MoPH, donor and ORCD Kabul staff
- Identify equipment, drugs, medical and non-medical supplies and other CHC+ needs on a timely manner to ensure that there are no shortage in close coordination with cluster supervisor.
- Check and control all relevant orders submitted CHC+ staff.
- Ensure proper record and documentation of all CHC+ documents
- Attending all necessary meetings, workshops, and trainings asked by management
- Provide monthly narrative and other reports as needed
- Coordinate activities with CHC+ medical director, pharmacy assistant, admin and other functional lines of the CHC+.
- Provide weekly/monthly updates regarding CHC+ services
Organization for Research & Community Development (ORCD) is a Non-governmental, Non-political, Non-profitable and independent organization founded in 2010 by a group of community development and research specialist. The aim of the organization is to contribute to the development of Afghanistan as an integral part of the international community. It envisages accomplishing its aims by building local capacities, generating evidence in various disciplines, promoting evidence-based on best practices and implementing development projects aimed at community development at the grass root level. ORCD is a multi-donor funded NGO, implementing health, agriculture and community development projects in several provinces of the country.
ORCD would like to implement Basic Package of Health Services (BPHS/EPHS) SEHATMANDI in Kunar province funded by (MoPH/WB) for which it would like to seek qualified people.
- Graduation from Medical Faculty (MD) from recognized University
- At least 3 years working experience in surgical procedures
- Having specialization degree for recognized institution
- Having work experience in BPHS/EPHS Clinics
- Having skill of HF management.
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
At least 3 years working experience in surgical
5 months Extendable
Qualified and interested afghan candidates should submit his/her cover letter and updated CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
The subject line of the email must be (Surgeon , VA No: ORCD-007-2021).
Please don’t attached heavy files & any other documents more than (1024 KB), otherwise your application will not be consider for shortlisting.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
You can also submit your hard CV and Application to the office by this address:
Human Resources Department
House # 2591, Street of Shams London Academy Girls School, Shaheed Square, Taimani Project Kabul, Afghanistan
Tel #: 0793417525/0729-246328