Job Summary: Conduct different type of surveys including household level assessment, collect information, identify beneficiaries, collect, evaluate, and enter the data into the systems. Ensure data accuracy and proper documentation.
An Agency of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN).
- Conduct regular meeting with communities and explain the purpose of the program and survey.
- Conduct data collection surveys through online and offline ways and ensuring that all data is collected accurately.
- Consider all the defined criteria to assess the vulnerable families and collect their information.
- Able to coordinate activities and ensure proper data collection in the process.
- Ensure on time data submission and data entry to the systems and data bases.
- Travel to the target districts, villages and conduct survey and consult with CDC and community elders and local government authorities for identification and selection of vulnerable and poor people.
- Conducting House to House survey and select the eligible project beneficiaries.
- Distribution of token (ID Cards) or vouchers to the selected beneficiaries
- Maintain a data base for the registered beneficiaries and community.
- Ensure that the neediest beneficiaries were selected for the program.
- Make sure that the best place was selected for the distribution and all the beneficiaries have access there.
- Responsible that all beneficiaries are receiving food packages in a timely manner.
- Prepare the distribution list and make sure that all beneficiaries have signed/fingerprint after receiving the food/nonfood items.
- Taking photos/video clips of the beneficiaries during survey and distribution. Uploading the data into the database after the completion of the distribution
SPECIFICATIONS (MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS): Education: Bachelor’s degree in social science, economic, and Mathematics Experience: Incumbent should carry 2 years of experience in area of data collection, surveys, needs assessments, field implementation, Skills:
- Good knowledge of reading and writing of English
- Good knowledge of communication and building relations
- Understand community concepts and behavior.
- High flexibility and accept the position challenge
- High knowledge of reading and writing of Dari.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet the deadlines.
KEY RELATIONS: Internal relations: with colleagues, line supervisor and team members.
External relations: with community and stakeholders
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
Incumbent should carry 2 years of experience in area of data collection, surveys, needs assessments, field implementation
Project Based (5 Months)
As Per the Organization Salary Scale
- Please quote the Vacancy Number as the Subject of the e-mail when applying No supporting documents (e.g. diplomas, recommendation letters, identification card(s) etc.) are required at this stage. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further assessment. Salary: According to Aga Khan Agency for Habitat (AKAH)-Salary Scale
Your details and information shared on this advertisement shall remain confidential.