- Travel to the villages in the target districts of Nangarhar province.
- Conduct rapid assessments and house-by-house surveys in consultation with CDC to select vulnerable beneficiaries in line with the set criteria in Nangarhar province.
- Work with communities and other local authorities to identify the most vulnerable people in their communities.
- Travel to the field in all target districts of Nangarhar province regularly.
- Develop strategies for reaching beneficiaries in rural communities.
- Maintain a database for the registered beneficiaries and community. ·
- Ensure that the beneficiaries are selected in line with the criteria for the program. ·
- Participate in the relevant pieces of training when requested ·
- Taking photos/video clips of the beneficiaries during survey when asked ·
- Uploading the data into the database after the assessment
- Perform any other tasks required –
Islamic Relief Worldwide – Afghanistan Country Office (IRW) is an international non-profitable Non-governmental humanitarian relief organization with its headquarter in UK-Birmingham. It enjoys consultative status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations. It is a signatory to the Code of Conduct for the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Moments and NGOs in Disaster Relief. IRA started its humanitarian activities for Afghan Refugees in Pakistan and Afghan people inside since then; IRA continued assisting in emergency relief, food security, women empowerment, girl education, orphan sponsorship, health, emergency education, shelter, Ramadan, and Qurbani programs.
- 14 Grade, Diploma in Social Science or any other relevant field. Bachelor’s degree in social science, public relations or any other relevant.
- 2-3 years of experience of working in the community
- Excellent knowledge of local languages Dari and Pashto Able to travel to the field and mobilize the communities Able to prioritize multiple tasks. Have the extreme patience and abilities required for working with drug addicts.
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
2-3 years of experience of working in the community
12 Days (On and Off)
1300 AFA per day
nterested and qualified national candidates should submit a cover letter explaining their motivation and updated CV to the following email address: email@example.com
The closing date for accepting applications is 18 December 2021.
Please clearly state the Vacancy Announcement number and title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Please note that applications received after the closing date will not be considered and only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Note: Please follow the guidelines mentioned above otherwise you application/CV will not be considered for the post.