Objectives and Duties
- Lead in developing, reviewing, drafting, and coordinating Task Orders requests which are initiated through the Deal Notes process by way of a SOW provided by the project technical team.
- Provides technical oversight, quality control and compliance to the STTA engagement and Task Order process including SOW management and budgets.
- Ensures the highest level of integrity in the management of Task Orders under the deal notes activities, to include proper adherence to DAI/AVC-L and USAID policies and procedures.
- Ensures all SOW’s align with the approved Deal Note requirements.
- Administers the full cycle of STTA engagement process activities.
- Supports Value Chain Leads with MAPA and deal note writing assistance, including developing technical scopes of work, and mapping milestones in coordination with the MEL Director.
- Facilitates communication with the project, subcontract partners and HO contracts when preparing TOs processes for STTA engagement.
- Provides administrative oversight, in coordination with AVC-Livestock Senior Management, to AVC-Livestock’s subcontractors, to include maintenance of budget, satisfactory delivery of scope and project deliverables, adherence to donor requirements, facilitation of approvals, etc.
- Collates final budget data after Task Order approval in order to assist with Deal Note closeout process.
- Join in periodic visits to regional offices to work with members of regional teams.
- Compares sub-contractor deliveries with issued TO and contacts sub-recipient where there are discrepancies.
- Supports closeout of awards, including preparation of final reporting and costings as required, etc.
- Administrative duties such as filing, scanning, entry of data into online platforms as per the project implementation process.
- Other duties as assigned by line supervisor or his/her designee.
Afghanistan Value Chain-Livestock Project (AVC-Livestock) will work with various anchor firms throughout the livestock sector to improve value chains to increase productivity in key livestock value chains, improve the commercial viability of agribusiness, and strengthen public private agriculture service delivery. AVC-Livestock will seek to engage women and youth owned business in these livestock value chains. The Project will contribute positive and measurable impacts on the livestock sector as a whole and will ensure that local market actors are involved at every stage of the value chain.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 years of relevant experience. Relevant fields of study and work experience include International Development, Business Administration, Legal, Compliance, Grants, and other closely related fields.
- Experience of working with USAID or other similar development projects or programs management and experience in evaluating and assessing the compliance of implementing agricultural programs is desirable.
- High-level written and spoken English with the ability to edit and draft documents.
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and appropriate professional image.
- An extremely well organized and self-directed individual with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment, and strong operational focus.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and communication skills combined with problem-solving skills.
- Ability to travel to Afghanistan’s provinces, if required.
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
As per NTA Scale Salary
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter, with the position name and the Job Location in the subject line, by email to AVCLivestock@dai.com.
To apply for any AVCL vacancies, please make sure you put the title and the Job Location on the subject of your email, or your applicationwill be disregarded by the system.
Please note that applications received after the closing date and without Subject line will not be given considerations. Only shortlistedcandidates whose applications responds to the above criteria will be contacted for test/interview.