To conduct different level trainings on First Aid, Search and Rescue, emergency response and disaster preparedness at community, school, and district level. The trainer will be facilitating all capacity building trainings to ensure that people of the target communities are well prepared to respond to natural disasters using the techniques and methodologies they learn.
An affiliate of Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN)
- To prepare training plans in discussion with the team Supervisor To update training materials (manuals and training modules) and methodologies on proposed training topics. Reviewing materials that devolved and take part on contextualization of new material for trainings To facilitate and manage delivery of training courses on district, village, school and provincial levels. To ensures that a participative and interactive training approach is adopted during training delivery To prepare training session plans and training report for assigned trainings To ensures that the presentations are developed and delivered in accordance to subjected curriculum and definitely met the entire project-embedded aims. To ensure that appropriate logistic, administrative and financial support is provided for the trainings To ensure the sound and suitable training environment is provided for any training To undertake translation editing of training materials when necessary review and sharing the information for VDMP development Taking and storage of trainees pictures and any other information related that Entering data of training in MIS system To maintains or create filing and record keeping system To ensure that the necessary preparation has been undertaken prior to commencement of any training To ensure that protocols, policies and procedures are followed in the performance of all duties To have effective communication, planning and time management skills To be a great simplifier and train with example To have great mobilization and participant controlling skills To be flexible, motivated and responsive to change
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES . Any other task as assigned by Supervisor or his Nominees SPECIFICATIONS (MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS) Education: Graduate from intermediate medical college or nursing institute (an advantage).
Experience: Minimum 3 years working experience in first aid, medical field and Search and Rescue.
Skills: Knowledge of English (an advantage) and local languages.
- Ability to write reports and prepare action plan.
- To have effective communication, planning and time management skills
- Good command of computer programs (an advantage).
- Ability to conduct trainings and workshops.
- Must be able to travel to the villages to carry on assignment.
- Ability to work within a team and or individually.
- Ability to deliver presentations or training using acceptable methods and techniques.
- Excellent skill in developing curriculum, learning objectives, and/or training materials
Technical Skills: Proven ability to deal with people in a manner, which shows cultural sensitivity.
tactfulness, and professionalism.
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
Minimum 3 years working experience in first aid, medical field and Search and Rescue
31 December 2022 (Possibility of Extension)
According to AKAH-A, Salary Scale
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements should submit a cover letter describing your interest and suitability for the position along with your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to
- Preference will be given to the candidates who are current residents of Bamyan province.
- Please quote the Vacancy Number as the Subject of the e-mail when applying
- No supporting documents (e.g. diplomas, recommendation letters, identification card(s) etc.) are required at this stage.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further assessment.
- Salary: According to Aga Khan Agency for Habitat (AKAH)-Salary Scale
Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Aga Khan Agency for Habitat, Afghanistan’s recruitment, and selection procedures reflect our commitment to equal opportunity, safeguarding of children from abuse, and zero tolerance for sexual harassment.
Your details and information shared in this advertisement shall remain confidential.