About National Water Affairs Regulation Authority:
In accordance with the Decree 36 of the presidential office of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan in view of national politics and strategy of the country during 1398, the National Water Affairs Regulation Authority (NWARA) has been established from one existing ministry: Ministry of Energy and Water
The Government of Afghanistan has identified the rehabilitation and expansion of the country’s physical infrastructure as one of its highest priorities for the reconstruction and development of Afghanistan. As part of the basic economic infrastructure of the country, the water sector occupies special prominence in the Government’s development plans. Several major Water sector projects, funded by the National Development Budget and by international financial institutions and donors, are presently under implementation and planning under the general oversight of the National Water Affairs Regulation Authority (NWARA).
Given the technical complexity of the Water sector and the particular demands posed by the coordination of the projects that are being funded by various sources, the NWARA assists its administration that will be based in Kabul and will reinforce NWARA in its internal and external activities and projects smoothness and speediness in fulfilling its obligations for water sector development
- National water Affairs regulation Authority (former Ministry of Energy and water) will have a numerous Dams feasibility studies projects and several detailed design and construction of dam’s project in the current year (1399). The above mentioned projects will be awarded to national and international competent companies.
- The companies will submit the studies reports, design packages and construction submittals to the ministry of energy and water for review; to conduct the review on a professional manner the National water Affairs regulation Authority (former Ministry of Energy and water) is seeking for employments of competent professionals.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review the water supply reports of the technical studies.
- Review the water supply reports as part of the detail design.
- Review the design of water supply projects.
- Design of the water supply projects.
- Preparation/review of technical specification for water supply projects.
- Preparation of the tender documents for water supply projects.
- Review of the buildings water supply design.
- Quantities and cost estimation of the water supply projects
- Preparation of the monthly activity reports.
- Any other task assigned by the related supervisor/Technical board coordinator.
- The candidate shall have at least BSc degree in water supply/Civil engineering with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in design of water supply projects or a minimum Master degree in water supply/water resources engineering with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in design of water supply projects having the following qualification and experience:
- Familiar with AWWA, USBR, ASTM, ACI and USACE international Codes.
- Fully expert in Software of Civil 3D, Auto CAD.
- Expert in at least one software for water supply design.
- Reading, writing and Speaking fluently in English.
- The experience shall be pure in design of water supply projects, other experience is not acceptable.
Interested and qualified Individuals who want to apply for the position are required to follow the below instructions:
Write Application Letter explaining your suitability for the position.
Fill NWARA/MSU Job Application Form.
Send your Letter and Application Form, Education certificate and experience document in one single document (PDF). CV is not acceptable only fill the Application letter, Otherwise Cv will be ignored without any consideration.
Indicate Position Title and Vacancy No. on the subject line of the Email.
Only short listed candidates whose education and experiences correspond to the job requirements will be contacted for further steps.
Incomplete and wrong applications will be ignored without any consideration.
National Water Affairs Regulation Authority is an equal opportunity employer.
Download the Application format and Job Application Form from below links: Page number #1 /Application Number #1
The candidates who send their Application Form without any supporting document will be omitted from the process
Applicants can submit their applications hard copies to the following address:
Human Resources Section of National Water Affairs Regulation Authority Support Unit
National Water Affairs Regulation Authority
District #7 Dar-Ul-Aman Road,:
Mohebullah Majrooh +93(0)789777778/775666111
Mohammad Naser Moradi +93(0)744252320
- Address Darulaman Road, Sanatoruim Kabul, Afghanistan
- Salary Offers As per NTA salary scale policy
- Experience Level Senior