A Full Stack Developer is a relatively new role that brings together the skills and roles for what was traditionally known as a web designer and web developer. The web designer worked on the design of the site, and the web developer worked on the code. As the web has grown more and more complex, and customers are seeking more complex solutions for their online presence, the two roles have become more specialized and technical. Further, in some cases, the two roles and skills have become inter-linked, resulting in the position of Full Stack Developer.
The primary responsibility of a Full Stack Developer includes designing user interactions on websites, developing servers and databases for website functionality, and coding for mobile platforms.
Particular responsibilities often include:
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full-stack developer skills
We have divided skills into two main categories
PHP – version (6,7,8)
Laravel – version (5,6,7,8)
CSS3 – Frameworks: bootstrap – version (3,4)
Laravel API development
Dart – framework: fullter
CSS3 – framework: Tailwindcss
Database: Mysql, Oracle
RANA University is an institution established in 2009 and registered with the Ministry of Higher Educations of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. The establishment of RU is coinciding with the intense need of contribution to the rehabilitation and rebuilding process of Afghanistan in the higher and professional education sector.
RU as an institution to provide higher education has set goals that are future-oriented, professional, and skill-based meeting the needs of today and the future in the contemporary education disciplines of business administration, computer science, mass communication, economics, and English language in degree, diploma and certificate programs. In addition, RU provides training and development sessions on various subjects based on the market demands. See more at: www.ru.edu.af
- Education: At least a Bachelor’s degree with a specialization in the field of Computer Science or another relevant field from a recognized university/institute.
- Experience: One year experience in a relevant position.
- Language Skills: Fluent oral, written, and comprehensive skills in English, and knowing Dari & Pashto would be an asset.
- Personal qualification: Must be a hard worker and honest having strong teaching skills & knowledge.
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
At least one year
Permanent (3 months probationary period)
As per organization policy
Please submit your cover letter and CV and indicate clearly in the subject of your e-mail the vacancy number and the position you’re applying for.
Note Special priority for Rana University Alumni.
Mob: +93(0) 729101959
Add: Baraki Square, Kabul Afghanistan
Only the applications of those candidates with the above profile will be considered for shortlist and interview.