- Master, Bachelor, Course
- Up to $1,500
- 1 December 2022
KDS is proud to announce our 2021 Scholarship Program! Our goal is to provide financial assistance and mentorship to students without the necessary means who demonstrate alignment with our values and want to further their education for the 2021 – 2022 academic year.
Do you have a special academic interest, or are you passionate about something on a practical or theoretical level? Would you like financial support for your research project, dissertation, project, or anything else? Then you should participate in our competition! Create a strong paper and receive a fine reward!
- High School senior graduating from High School in Spring of 2021
- High School senior attending an undergraduate institution in Fall of 2021
- College students on Bachelor’s and Master’s programs
- Residency: any country
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 or above
- Demonstrate a need for financial assistance
- The winners will be required to send us proof of their academic status or enrollment.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Start practicing IELTS today!
- 1st place – $1500
- 2nd place – $1000
- 3rd place – $500
- High School Transcripts (unofficial is sufficient)
- Recommendation Letter (must be uploaded by the recommender to the student’s application in the platform)
- Acceptance Letter (POE) for the undergraduate or postgraduate (Masters only) institution that the student will be attending in the Fall of 2021
- More awards can be found here and applied for separately.
- Self-report GRE or GMAT scores (optional) in the Standardized Tests tile in the Academic History section.
Include the following in your application:
- First and last name
- School and education
- Short presentation of you
- Master thesis, description, and summary
- Alternatively, studies abroad, description of studies
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000’s of students use to get the latest scholarships.