- 31 December 2021
Every year 5 students can receive a scholarship. The technical undergraduate programs of the university take part in the scholarship program.
Applicants can apply for a scholarship who:
- are not citizens of the USA and Canada and are not permanent residents of these countries;
- received an offer to study at one of the undergraduate programs of the selected university;
- have not previously studied at higher educational institutions;
- graduated from school with excellent grades, for example:
1. 4 A marks in GCE A Levels
2. – total score of 98% in the an approved Foundation program
3. – 44 mark in an International Baccalaureate (IB) program
There are three types of scholarships:
- $ 10.000 to pay for tuition in the first year of a bachelor degree course and a monthly scholarship in the amount of $ 2000;
- 50% payment for a three-year bachelor degree course
- 100% payment of a bachelor degree course for the entire period.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000’s of students use to get the latest scholarships.