- Act as a desk officer for the SME component in two of the provinces where ACHRO is operating and implementing UNHCR CPM project. On a daily basis, liaise with the project beneficiaries to receive updates and reports from the provincial activities and to share/coordinate them with the project manager; Coordinate the delivery of up-to-date technical services provided by consultants to ensure best project implementation practices with the project management; Support SME and M&E components in planning and ensuring regular and accurate monitoring and evaluation of the program; Work to ensure that the program incorporates M&E results and lessons learnt from field operations to improve and to develop program implementation strategies, methodologies, and results; Conduct site visit for beneficiary selection step one and step two. Produce bimonthly reports for the SME component on the respective provinces for which he/she will be assigned to; Arrange, facilitate, or conduct exposure visits for the targeted entrepreneurs domestically; Undertake any other assignment which falls under SME development component and livelihoods, as per guidance and direction of the project manager; Develop format with the consultation of team leader for monitoring/assessment of trainers’ performance; Conduct verification of certification and documentation process of SMEs with relevant department completed by the Provincial BDSPs; Develop, assist and facilitate SMEs to establish linkages with the different business entities (Medium and Large businesses) and relevant Enterprise Groups at Kabul and provincial level; Design and provide Business development training and establish market linkage process. Conduct focus group discussion (FGD) and identify most suitable SME for beneficiaries. The candidates are required to travel to the provinces as and when required.
Afghan Community and Health Rehabilitation Organization (ACHRO) is non-political, non for profit, non- governmental organization registered on April, 08, 2010 under registration # 1658 with the Ministry of Economy of GIRoA. DUNS # of ACHRO is 561208134; ACHRO has also been registered or recognized as partner with more than 40 national and International organizations. ACHRO is active Partner of (UNHCR) and (WHH). ACHRO has the widest network of civil society, local structures, and government line ministries in Afghanistan, Capacity building and livelihood programs have been the core activities of ACHRO.
Bachelor degree from an accredited university in related field, Extensive communication experience to undergraduate level or equivalent:
- Excellent command on local languages plus English;
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail;
- Good in teaching delivery methods and familiarity
- possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- demonstrate sound work ethics
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
as per company salary scale
Interested and qualified candidates should send his/her updated CV with an application letter to HR email@example.com, please mention vacancy number, title and province of the position in the subject line otherwise your application will be rejected. Only shortlisted candidate who meets the requirement will be shortlisted.