Overview : The Cleaner will be responsible for overall maintenance needs of office and guesthouse building. The position holder will be responsible for installing/uninstalling heaters in winter and cooling system in summer. The Cleaner will also carry out all cleaning, shipment of administrative items, reporting of faults and equipment malfunctions. The position holder will work under direct supervision of HR and Admin department to maintain a well-organized office and guesthouse at all times.
- Ensure proper cleaning and maintenance of the premise including guest house and office buildings;
- Assist/supervise repair and installation of office equipment;
- Maintenance : a well-arranged guesthouse and office building hence removing extra items, placing; equipment properly and store unused items.
- Regularly check the water supply, Air Conditions, Heaters and other equipment of Mazar Office and Guesthouse buildings. Report faults and work with Admin & HR department to resolve;
- Ensure work areas are hazard-free and clean at all times;
- Ensure that all facilities and equipment are in good condition and issues of repairs and maintenance are addressed in a timely manner;
- Flexibility to make repairs as and when required, including at weekends or evenings if required
- Maintenance of the garden in the premise.
iMMAP is an international not‐for‐profit, non‐governmental organization (NGO) that provides targeted information management support to partners responding to complex humanitarian and development challenges.
- 2 years of previous experience;
- Dari and English language.
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
11 Months with possibility of extension
As per company salary scale
Please send us brief CV and cover letter in English along with the name of 3 referees.
iMMAP is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment based upon race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, handicap, or any other reason not related to employment.