The Data Collection Officer/ Legal Counselor works in the (PSCC) at provincial and Regional Hospital will collection GBV related information in closed coordination and cooperation of the provincial HMIS officer and focal points. He/she trains, supervise and evaluate the GBV focal points in the health centers to provide them support in Data collection to GBV victims and follow standard operation procedure (SOP) for referral of GBV victims to PSCC center.
Relationship: Superior: PSCC incharge Subordinate:
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Receive cases from the field (Health facilities, other actors) coming to Family Protection Center (PSCC) in Provincial Hospital that require support and assistance.
- Conduct interview with client(s)
- Enter the information regarding Gender Based Violence (GBV) victims in data base.
- To assist Family Protection Center in charge providing a comprehensive assistance to GBV survivors
- Supervisory Tasks: To supervise and manage the coordination with focal points in the assigned healthcare facilities Responsible for day to day management of all data collection/entry related tasks in Family Protection centre.
- Keep all the records confidential.
- Try to protect the victims from further harm.
- Provide the clients with information regarding her/his legal rights
- Provide the clients with all necessary information on the opportunities for protection and justice and assist them in referral
- Do ongoing counseling of individual clients and/or family members
- Conference/meetings with other professionals and organizations
- Work closely with other staff members to build a professional team
- Provide and submit reports to Family Protection Center (PSCC) in charge/Deputy Project Manager and other seniors.
- Perform any project related tasks assign by supervisors
- Keep the Database (tracking system) correct and accurate
- Tasks of Relations with External Agencies and other organizations:
- Meet with provincial Government departments such as department of Justice, Interior, Women’s Affairs; Office of Attorney General, police departments and NGOs such as BPHS/EPHS implementers and GBV/Gender actors, legal actors, protection and human rights agencies.
- Continue and expand working relationships with NGOs, local government officials.
Miscellaneous Tasks/NON-Routine Tasks:
- Perform any other project related duty assigned by PSCC In charge
- Assist the GBV Coordinator and other management staff in tasks as required.
HealthNet TPO is a Netherlands based not for profit, non-governmental organization founded on the principle that access to affordable quality health care is a basic human right. HealthNet TPO works with interdisciplinary professionals to develop and implement innovative, culturally appropriate, evidence based public health interventions with a focus on: innovative development of health systems, mental health and psychosocial care, long and short term training of health workers, control of communicable diseases (including malaria), and health financing schemes. HealthNet TPO offers ground-breaking and unconventional solutions that foster self-reliance and promote sustainable health care that is accessible to all. HealthNet TPO in Afghanistan aims to improve the health status of the people in Afghanistan by supporting the local communities and the Government of Afghanistan in the development of a sustainable health care system. HealthNet TPO is working in Afghanistan since 1994, implementing integrated health projects managed mainly by national staff and supported technically by expatriate staff from the headquarter office.
HealthNet TPO has implemented over 300 projects in the areas of health system strengthening, mental health and psychosocial support services, and disease control. Currently, HNTPO has 18 active projects in several provinces including SEHATMAND services in four provinces, training of psychosocial counsellors from all 34 provinces of Afghanistan, malaria control program, Gender base violence project , psychosocial support and mobile health services for IDPs and Nutrition
- University degree in Law .
- At least 1 years full time experience of working in data entry/keeping
- Must be familiar with computer (Ms. Word, Ms. Excel and PowerPoint) program and internet usage.
- Ability to speak read and write Pashto, Dari and English.
- Ability to work long hours, often under pressure
- Good practical skills
- Good communication skills
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
One year extendable
As per organization salary scale
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs along with an application letter and apply Via E-mail to
Please ensure to write the number of vacancy and position you are applying for, in the subject line of your E-mail Add.
Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be given consideration. Candidates who are meeting the above criteria will be short listed;