Title: Finance Assistant
Location: Kandahar, Afghanistan.
Report to: Company CFO.
- The major task of the finance officer is focused on the following areas:
- Performing all financial duties/functions of the site.
- Recording financial transactions of the site in primary books of accounts (Company Cashbook and QuickBooks).
- Maintaining site cashbook for all need to be used currency in Afghanistan.
- Facilitating the process of salary for the staff as well as processing of their monthly salary payment including preparation of timesheet, payroll etc.
- Ensuring final check and verification of financial documents before payment of cash.
- Make sure that all original financial documents are filed and kept in a safe place.
- Make sure the asset (fixed assets and material) of the project is well recorded.
- Ensure that all finance related documents and information are kept confidential.
- Daily report to the head office of finance – CFO.
- Cash collection and disbursement based on approval documents and Invoices.
- Cash count and reconciliation on the daily basis and report to head office of finance.
- Any other relevant task given by the immediate supervisor or CFO of the company.
Kanda Group has intended to extend its area of operation to Kabul, Nangarhar, Herat, Balkh, and other potential markets inside the country.
- Job enthusiasm, excellent/disintegrated analytical skills;
- Financial Management skills and Excellent Communication Skills;
- Financial Monitoring and Evaluation Skills;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment or in a hybrid team;
- Creativity and ability to try new things.
Context related skills, knowledge and experience:
- Good academic record;
- Previous work experience with a satisfactory performance in the same or similar functional area;
- Good written and spoken Dari/Pashto and English Languages;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Package & Accounting Programs;
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
Minimum 2 years of experience in the field of Finance in national or International organizations.
As a Company Salary Scale
Applications after the closing date will not be accepted.
Please note that there is no telephonic inquiry and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with and called for Interview. The successful applicant will be expected to undergo a Security check, Bridger check & Reference check.