Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Protect office, premises and equipment, monitoring and security check point.
- Report immediately any unusual circumstances if need to the NAC Administration
- Inform the logistic person on time regarding provision of any kinds of materials for Office
- Helping with cook for cooking, preparation of food stuff, Keeping clean kitchens
- Ensure that personnel authorized to enter the Office are those on official business or personally known by the Admin and/or other senior staff.
- Ensure that unexpected/unidentified visitors are not permitted to enter the compound until the NAC staffs whom the person would like to meet is notified and agrees.
- Maintain a log of visitors to the office during office hours, if necessary even after office hours.
- Any other duties as agreed and designated by the supervisor/HoCRO
The Norwegian Afghanistan Committee (NAC) is a member-based solidarity organization that has been working in support and solidarity with the Afghan people for more than 35 years. NAC works in the following sectors: Education, Gender and Human Rights, Governance and Civil Society, Health, Food Security and Job Creation and Disaster Risk Reduction and Climate Change Adaptation. NAC’s vision is that NAC shall contribute to an Afghanistan free of poverty where equality, democracy, human rights and respect serve as the bases for political action and development.
The Norwegian Afghanistan Committee (NAC) has a zero tolerance of sexual exploitation, abuse, and harassment (SEAH) both within the organization and of beneficiaries. Prevention of and protection from sexual exploitation, abuse, and harassment (PSEAH) is the individual and collective responsibility of all NAC officers, management, staff, consultants, and volunteers, who are all required to familiarize themselves with, agree to, and act in accordance with NAC’s Ethical Guidelines and Commitment, NAC Child Protection Policy, and NAC PSEAH Policy, at all times – both during and outside working hours – and participate actively in introductory and refresher trainings. Any breaches of PSEAH clauses in NAC’s policies, guidelines, and/or commitments will lead to immediate termination and possible legal actions.
The NAC is an equal opportunity employer; women and persons with disabilities are therefore encouraged to apply.
The NAC offers: An encouraging and team-oriented working atmosphere • Significant career challenges that will test and enhance the skills of the incumbent • Interesting and worthwhile work in a growing organization • Competitive salary packages
How to apply: Please, send your application (CV and cover letter not exceeding 800 KB) to: email@example.com
No application will be considered after the closing date of the vacancy.
The priority will be given to the field applicants (duty station of the vacancy)
Submission Document requirement:
Please be advised that NAC will require a police clearance form while the candidates go through selection process.