- Advertising of all vacancy through different sources. Managing responses, downloading and managing of CVs. and Initial scrutiny of applications and CVs. In consultation of relevant program/department, prepare final shortlist, informing candidates, arranging and conducting written test and interviews and submits recommendations. Preparation all staff contracts based on the approved relevant documents. Managing orientation program for new employees to the business and to the organization culture. Ensure proper clearance and exit interviews with relieving staff.
- Receiving of monthly attendance and night duty reports from health facilities. Preparation of monthly night duty sheets and payment summary reports. Entering of night duty payments in payroll sheets. Ensure all relevant deduction in payroll and maintain proper record keeping. Preparation of monthly staff payroll.
Personnel Files and Records Management:
- Maintain up-to date personnel files of staff. Create new files for all new hiring. Maintain privacy of all personnel files and all personnel files in an order and sequence base. Maintain a comprehensive and up-to-date staff information list. Maintaining and regularly updating MoPH online HR database accordingly. Preparation of MoPH and JACK ID cards for staff.
- Respond to and interpret inquiries regarding policies & procedures as well as ensure that the JACK HR policies and procedures are properly implemented. Participate in internal and external (stakeholders, partners etc.) meeting to represent HR department of JACK as and when needed. Communication and reporting of various HR issues with and to Kabul office as per need. Preparation of correspondence, memos, reports, schedules, confidential materials and various employee issues. Overseeing timely updates of personnel records, meeting organization and donor requirements.
- Responsible for drafting of different type of letters and memos. Responsible for letters maintaining IN/OUT register and ensure on time delivery/circulation of letters to relevant section/department.
The perception for the formation of the non-governmental organizations in Afghanistan indeed, was a most welcome move, especially under conditions that Afghanistan was engulfed with the most severe war and the country was experiencing a difficult era due to internal instability. To render possible assistance to those in need inside the country and to mitigate the sufferings of the displaced Afghans in the neighboring countries, some Afghan NGOs were established and with the direct support of the donor agencies they have done a good job in assisting the needy ones since their inception. Just for Afghan Capacity and Knowledge (JACK) is an independent, non-governmental, non-profit, non-political and non-sectarian organization (Afghan National NGO), created at the initiative of a group of Afghan Professionals in 2001. Since its establishment it has been involved in the implementation of different projects in different provinces and areas all over the country, serving the most entitled populations. JACK, since its establishment, has been operating in full coordination and collaboration with the communities, government institutions, NGOs and other stakeholders in order to offer services to the people in the most qualitative level. JACK strives to save lives, to promote human dignity and to expose and confront oppression. JACK provides assistance to refugees, victims of disaster, disabled people, marginalized group of women, children and men, and others who suffer and are in need of relief assistance regardless of race, nationality, religion, political affiliations, region and language.
While sending your CV & Cover letter, please mention the vacancy number and position in the subject line, application received after the closing date and without subject line will not be given consideration.
Only short listed candidates whose application responds to the above criteria will be contacted for interview.