- Scanning of Active and Inactive personnel files to keep in hard drive
- Arranging/sorting of active files for new hired staff
- Responsible for the office notice boards, positing of information, clearing old information, proper arrangement.
- Learning in posting of job advertisements, receiving and sorting applications. Ensure all applications are organized and cleanly maintained until the closing date of the relevant announcement.
- Learning of HR Process and procedure
- Learning and assisting in maintaining personnel files. Ensure all relevant documents are filed for Kabul office.
- Responsible for keeping update all personnel files both in soft and hard copies
- Receiving of documents from field and arrange them to box files.
- Learning and Responsible for updating HRIS database
- Carries out other duties as assigned by your supervisor
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. At work today in over 40 countries and 22 U.S. cities, we restore safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure. The IRC leads the way from harm to home.
The IRC opened the country program in Afghanistan in 1988. Our programs span the range from humanitarian relief to early recovery and development activities, focusing on child protection, education, economic wellbeing, health, and power. The IRC works in 9 provinces throughout Afghanistan, among which some of the most security volatile, and employs over 500 staff.
- Fresh Graduated from University or On going
- Excellent English and Dari/Pashtu
- Must have computer skills.
- Good organizational and reporting skill
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Prior experience working in a multi-cultural environment is an added advantage.
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
Based on Organization Salary Scale
Note: Application received without exact position title and location will be directly disqualified from the process.
interested candidates are requested to send their applications along with copies of their CVs (NOT Educational and Work Certificates), to the attention of the Human Resources Department at the following address or email us on (AF-Recruitment@rescue.org).
Shortlisted candidates will be directly contacted for a written test and after that for an interview. If you are not contacted TWO or FOUR WEEKS after the closing date .please know that your application has not been successful for the post.
IRC Afghanistan Country Office – Kabul
Qala-e-Fathullah, Street 3, close to Takyakhana-e-Fatimia, District 10