The HR officer responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- To properly manage HR section in provincial level To ensure recruitment process in transparent and meet HR role and regulation; To issue memo on HR related issues as required; To prepare and certifying monthly attendance sheets, timesheets and attendance reports of health facilities and office staff; To provide and submit on time mission/activity reports to his/her line supervisor (written document or e-mail); To conduct slide presentation to all sub office co-workers on policies, strategies and supervision system related to his/her field of expertise based on capacity building department developed orientation plans; To have close coordination with all other deportments; To prepare staff requisition forms and follow up with main office; To keep update staff personnel files both at provincial and HFs level; To keep track of staff leave balance at provincial office and HF level; To monitor staff attendance sheet of sub office and health facilities; To participate in the interview process at the provincial level; To identify and report immediately any problem which interferes in the delivery of services or in achieving the program objectives to line supervisor; To participate in relevant meetings (Management committee meeting, General staff meeting, monthly cluster meeting …); To perform supervisory and monitoring visits at least from 5 Health Facilities/month; To perform any other official task assigned by line supervisor and Head Quarter team.
Agency for Assistance and Development of Afghanistan (AADA) is an Afghan non-profit non-governmental organization working for the development of Afghanistan mainly through (1) provision of quality health services; (2) community development; (3) training and capacity building at professional and community levels; and (4) research in topics of public health and social sciences besides various projects in different parts of Afghanistan.
- Diploma in Business Administration from a recognized university
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer skill is essential and must.
- Fluent in local languages and strong interpersonal skills in English. At least two years of relevant working experience. Ability to work alongside others under stressful conditions in conflict-prone situations
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
At least two years of relevant working experience.
As per AADA Salary Scale
Interested eligible individuals are invited to submit their CVs and applications, clearly indicating the Title of position and Location in which you want to apply (HR Officer,Herat Provence ) in the subject line of their email through e-mail address shown below.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for test and interview. Your e-mail must depict the vacancy title; else otherwise the CV will not be entertained.