- To Provide high level of Professional Health Care to both inpatient and outpatient Pediatrics. To work as head of the department(Chief). To co-operate with other wards specialists. Consultation with Gynecology Ward About neonates. To attend and teach educational Conference. Ang other task that may from time to time be required by the Hospital. Management team about Pediatrics. To contribute and ensure proper diagnosis and treatment of all complex and complicated cases. To help junior staff for provision of quality pediatric care according to the national protocols and guidelines. Conduct regular technical seminars and discussion forum for junior staff. To provide daily case presentation during the round and morning report to the junior staff. To contribute in capacity building of junior staff through conducting on the job training and seminars. To attend all pediatric/neonatal related consultations and on call duties as per schedule. To carry out researches and provide support on it to the junior staff. To ensure proper implementation of HMIS system. To do evening visit of admitted patients. To give proper direction to nurses regarding infection prevention and patients care. Attend all meetings and training provided by Afghan Swiss Hospital. Perform any other related task given by Afghan Swiss Hospital.
Afghan Swiss Hospital is one of Afghanistan’s largest multi-super specialty Hospital located in Kabul, a bustling town in the National Capital Region. Founded by eminent cardiac surgeon, Doctors, the institution has been envisioned with the aim of bringing to India the highest standards of medical care along with clinical research, education and training. Afghan Swiss Hospital is governed under the guiding principles of providing medical services to patients with care, compassion etc
– Degree of MD and specialization in pediatrics approved by MoPH.
– Working experience as specialist of 1-3 years in hospital.
– Good English language skills. Computer skills are preferable.
– Flexible mentality.
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
3 years of experience
3 Month Probationary Period for One year (extendable)
As per Afghan Swiss Hospital salary scale
Interested applicants should submit their CVs along with cover letter indicating t0heir interest and suitability for the position. Please indicate the vacancy number (020/2020/ASH). Clearly in the cover letter and in the subject line.