A well qualified and experienced M&E Officer will be hired as a full time employee for this project who will be responsible for the overall monitoring and evaluation of the project activities. The duties and responsibilities of the M&E officer are as following:
Duties and responsibilities:
- The M&E Office will be responsible to monitor and support the implementation of the project and will ensure the timely and quality implementation of project activities.
- The M&E Officer will be checking the quality of data regularly, keep update the tracking of hard and soft copy of M&E forms/data from provinces and delivering of M&E forms/data to both main office and donor after the completion of each event/activity.
- The M&E officer will establish and maintain an updated M&E filing system and check the M&E data quality.
- The M&E officer will develop different M&E tools and forms for monitoring and evaluation of the project activities.
- The M&E officer will be responsible for collecting the data and compiling M&E reports based on the M&E reporting requirements
- He will fill out all M&E forms on regular basis and will share them with both main office and donor.
- Monitor the quality of trainings, conferences, workshops, E-election process, and ensure that the project is moving in the right direction.
- Pay in person visits to each province as required
- Other tasks assigned
About Afghan Paramount Welfare and Development Org (APWDO):Afghan Paramount Welfare and Development Organization (APWDO) is a national non-governmental not-for-profit organization, established in 2008 by Afghans and registered, in 2010, with Afghanistan Ministry of Economy (MoEc). The core of our organizational philosophy, at APWDO, is to provide humanitarian support, to the vulnerable communities of Afghanistan, based on the principles of UDHR and the socio-cultural values of our country and to provide innovative, socially, economically, and environmentally sustainable human development solutions through research, dialogue, networking, partnerships, and solutions exchange. APWDO is an indigenous organization that seeks to invest resources, efforts, time and energies in interventions responsive to the local needs, backed by evidence from the ground collected through close consultations with the local communities, formal and informal institutions. APWDO has been involved in provision of services in the areas of governance & rule of law, peacebuilding, economic growth, agricultural development, environmental sustainability, capacity building, vocational trainings, women empowerment, youth development, health & WASH, education and other related areas. We have accumulated experience and institutional capacity that enable us to provide professional services to clients from the public sector, the private sector and multilateral organizations, which are operational in Afghanistan.
- Holding university degree
- At least 4 years of relevant working experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to travel to different provinces
- Fluent English, Dari and Pashto skills
- Experience developing M&E tools
- Reporting writing skills
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
Please write APWDO-A- 03-2020 in the email subject. Candidates who meet the above-mentioned requirements are requested to submit their updated resume. Please mention position title Vacancy number in the subject line no later than December 20, 2020.