Operation Manager Job Description for BAMAL Institute:
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the institute.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
BAMAL is an educational institution where people of different ages gain an education in professional and skilled courses/diplomas including secondary high schools, government and private sectors and universities. BAMAL provide a large variety of learning environment and learning spaces.
BAMAL, an institute, not only offers trainings, short courses/diploma but provides pathway to a practical future. What makes us different from other institutions is our aim to equip students with practical talent through which they can immediately start their own businesses. Our aim is to produce entrepreneurs rather than employees. We offer short courses for the fields of Computer Science, Engineering, Networking, IT, Fashion Design, Media Sciences, Computerized Accounting, Languages, Management, Leadership and ACCA courses.
Operation Manager Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field.
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- 3-5 years experience in an operation manager position.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV along with Cover letter in 1 Word/PDF file (NO Educational and Work Certificates) to the attention of following email (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than closing date.