- To provide a common understanding system for the project staff members in relation to the project methodology and outputs respond promised. To ensure that the responsible staff creates awareness amongst the community groups about the way of the project implementation. This position is reporting to PD (Program Director). There will be some capacity-building training and development plan for this position to be able to effectively manage the shelter activities. The purpose of the position is to provide technical expertise, support, and advice to all issues related to FSAC CAHPO’s targeted communities in North region Afghanistan. The Project manager will on the other hand coordinate in other CAHPO sectors and provide all necessary project-related training to CAHPO staff as well as ensure that the staff is providing all the training effectively to the target beneficiaries. Projects are executed according to CAHPO’s strategy as outlined in the CAHPO Country Annual Plan and separate documents developed for the implementation of the projects. Thus, the basis is the community development of shores and in Jawzjan province, where cash distribution will be established to the beneficiaries. The function is developing the capacity of local staff members as a whole.
- Adhere to the Conditions of Service and CHS Adhere to the Security, Communications, and other policies and procedures as set out by CAHPO Afghanistan Ensure the effective and efficient implementation of all project elements
- As delegated by PD, Lead coordination between CAHPO SP staff all functions in close consultation with PD SP. Invite weekly and monthly meetings and follow up on the action points given. Review capacity of staff members in relation to the implementation of project activities. Ensure that all of them train for all food security -related issues in relation to the project outlines. Facilitate and guide the SP team members at the provincial level and conduct an assessment of the project situation in the province, through interviews and links to the assigned projects (project outputs). Delegate responsibility to staff to guide and consult staff members and relevant government regarding the Cash distribution and other project components. Create own appropriate data collection based on the understanding and ability of staff members. Introduce other data bases to staff. Ensure the staff accomplishes high-quality implementation that the outputs have long term and sustainable impact on the target group. Develop and maintain relationships with other players working in those social sector (DoRR …etc) – build up the capacity of local staff and check with them if monitoring takes place properly. Assist in designing forms to make the supply of data to it and to be able to use for future improvement and modification. Strive for community involvement and contribution in all project stages together with staff members. Provide all types of technical training to staff members in relation to the Cash voucher and food distribution. Sustainability of all project outputs… Submit weekly and monthly, monitoring, narrative reports to PD (PROGRAM Responsible) according to the plan Assist in formulation and design (identify areas of intervention, assessment, and drafting new data) of new projects at the regional level. Maintain and assure regular contact with the government those CAHPO partners effectively coordinate with local administration. Monitor and document (reports, pictures) all completed activities as per the proposal and other policies (CHS and SPHERE). Initiate internal evaluation together with the Program Manager. Report on strengths and weaknesses of implementation methodologies and general lessons learned and life stories Identify where technical skills in management to CAHPO team embers as well as to the local staff are required Invest in training and capacity building of own development and CAHPO’s staff members and communities, to be in line with training plans. Supervise assigned staff (performance, leave, workload …) in consultation with PD. Show initiative in reflecting the problems and high needs of the target population within the program area. Ensure appropriate documentation of field visits/meetings/workshops. File all project documents in the Program Director’s office. Cooperate and coordinate with other project stakeholders (Shuras, NGOs, GOs, Donors) in consultation with the Program Manager. Any other official tasks as assigned by the Program Director. Collaborate with CAHPO other project staff, Capacity building, female activities, M&E, and other issues in the project areas.
Community Action for Healing Poverty Organization (CAHPO) is Afghanistan based NGO (www.chapo.com ) has been established in 2013 by a group of expertise in support of professional advisers and volunteers in response to the needs. was that people affected by different means of violence should be involved in decision-making for positive change in the development process of the country.
CAHPO is a member of different coordination bodies E.g ACBAR where we share our programs with other NGOs and partners. CAHPO is an active partner of UN OCHA.
- Bachelor or university degree in management or other relevant fields.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience with INGO’s
- Familiar with the concepts of facilitation and coaching roles
- Familiar with Project Cycle Management
- Knowing M&E at all levels
- Experience in surveying, data collection, and analysis
- Good in English (both spoken and written command)
- Facilitator commands
- Communication skills
- Organizational sensitivity
- Planning and organizing
- Participative leadership
- Writing skills (reports, proposals, etc)
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Interpersonal and cross-cultural sensitivity
- Willing to involve women in development activities
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to work in a sometimes fluid and insecure environment
- Willing to travel regularly to project areas in the south.
Up to 1/2 of the time required for travel to the project areas, the position is 100% based in Jawzjan province possibly changing for other project areas mostly in the Central region. Willing to work extra hours if needed.
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
– At least 5 years’ relevant experience with INGO’s
As per organization salary scale
The interested applicants should submit their application letters along with their CVs before the closing date. the Subject line of your email must indicate the exact job location vacancy number(CAHPO- 2022-012) and job title. Interested candidates are requested to send their applications & CVs (NOT Educational and Work Certificates) to the email us at (email@example.com). Short-listed candidates will be directly contacted for an interview. If you are not contacted two weeks after the closing date. please know that your application has not been successful for the post.