- Fluent in Dari, Pashto, written and spoken, English is required
- To be familiar with project budget utilization, controlling and reporting
- To have proven experience in project management, project implementation, project activities reporting and problem solving
- Experience in managing tough contexts and project driven organizations.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in team;
- Be adapted to hard working environment;
- Honest, active and well mannered
- Being an Afghan citizen
CDRO is an Afghan owned and professionals led none profit organization, CDRO has been registered with Ministry of Economy of Government of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan in Kabul Afghanistan under license number (4470). The organization has a regional coverage through undertaking various Educational, Legal Rights, Human Rights, Teacher Training, Lobby and Advocacy, Community Awareness, Child Protection, Emergency response, Catch-up, Vocational Trainings, Women Rights, Child Rights, Support of formal justice system, Strengthen the informal justice system, Women Support to Electoral Process, Elimination of violation against women and children, Human Rights, peace reconciliation, conflict resolution in peace building. The vision of CDRO is “A society where every person including women and children are living a quality life” and the mission of CDRO is “to improve the life of everyone through research and development on multiple fronts”. CDRO is an equal opportunity employer, qualified applicants are considered for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience without regard to age, ethnicity, religion, marital status, gender or physical disability.
- To lead, control and manage the main office of in terms of program planning, implementation, coordination and monitoring and evaluation of the project
- To coordinate the programs with entire project related target groups and engage them when and where required for effective running and implementation of programs
- To facilitate and coordinate sessions, trainings, venue identification, baseline survey, end-line survey.
- To oversee the staff activities, leading the team, tracking progress, and maintaining the policy compliance (implementation tracking documentation, beneficiaries receipt signatures, etc…) and through the promotion of beneficiary and local authority involvement.
- To lead the team in conducting the rapid assessment and developing distribution plan and make sure the plan has been executed with timely and coordinated manner.
- To conduct need assessment, identify and engage with potential beneficiaries and target groups, and provide technical assistant and supervision to staff.
- To develop a database and a compiled data of all relevant HHs in urgent need
- To lead the project activities and supervise the staff in project interventions and develop reports and sharing it with the Executive Management.
- To develop program narrative and financial reports and submit on time to CDRO Executive Management
- Developing a detailed beneficiary database, including secondary data and other documents about them
- To facilitate monitoring and evaluation, assessments, and surveys of donors and stakeholders
- Ensure the current project implementation efficiently, effectively and project objectives are achieved
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
5-9 years’ relevant position holder experience, especially within an NGO, UN agencies or similar organization.
Five Months with the possibility of extension
According to the organization Salary Scale
Interested qualified candidates should submit a full CV (maximum three pages) with a cover letter explaining their motivation in applying for the job and highlighting their relevant skills and experience;To apply online please send your application/CV specifying the Title of Position with the Job Number in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.orgCandidates may also submit applications by letter (hard copy) directly to the CDRO HRM Unit in Kabul;Academic certificates, TIN form or references need not to be submitted at this time. These will be requested if called for interview.Only short-listed candidates will be invited for written test and interview.