1. Evaluating current recruiting procedures to determine whether they can be modified for increased efficiency and effectiveness.
2. Modifying current recruiting procedures or developing new procedures as needed.
3. Monitoring key recruitment metrics to identify and resolve issues affecting recruiting procedures.
4. Supervising and providing overall guidance to the recruitment team.
5. Evaluating the performance of the recruitment team.
6. Regularly attending conferences, seminars, job fairs, and other industry events to network and develop long-lasting professional relationships.
7. Liaising with company department heads to anticipate and plan for future recruitment needs.
8. Reviewing and selecting suitable job advertising options.
9. Conducting interviews with job applicants and creating a shortlist of suitable candidates.
10. Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners.
11. Complete other tasks at the discretion of management.
Bakhtar Afghan Airlines was founded in 1967 as a public airline in Afghanistan. The company provided services for local flights between provinces of the country as well as international flights for several decades and it had many airplanes such as Twin Otter (DHC-6), YAK-40, An-24, An-26, B-727. In 1988. Fortunately, in reference to presidential decree No. 70, on 06/06/1398 of his Excellency Dr. Ashraf Ghani Ahmadzai, Bakhtar Airline received its air operator certificate and under establishment process as a state-owned entity which will provide its domestic flights to many provinces connecting them to major cities of Afghanistan, especially in hard-to-land areas. Currently, Bakhtar has started its flight operation with Boeing B737-500 and in the process to procure 2 DHC-8 Q400 aircraft to serve people throughout the country.
1.Prior experience of minimum 5 years as a Recruitment Manager or a Recruiter.
2.Commitment to the sustained expansion of your team.
3.In-depth understanding of appropriate duties and compensation for each position.
4.Familiarity with labor legislation.
5.Excellent research skills
6.Top-notch interpersonal, problem-solving, and negotiation abilities.
7.Capacity to mentor and develop new hires.
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
Prior experience of minimum 5 years as a Recruitment Manager or a Recruiter.
As per company salary scale.
All interested candidates should submit their resumes by email, the heading of the email must read (Recruitment Manager /BAA-2810). Applications should indicate such a subject.