- mprove their living conditions on a social, health, family, security, economical, cultural and professional level..
- Develop their own capacities to maintain or restore their self-reliance and help them fit in with society.
- Identification of the most vulnerable families for Cash assistance as per predefined selection criteria.
- Decide on the intervention methods together with the beneficiaries and their families.
- Take with them any action likely to prevent or overcome the problems of beneficiaries and their families.
- Mobilize and strengthen the local authorities, the community and the community organizations to take care of vulnerable children.
Organization for Research & Community Development (ORCD) is a Non-governmental, Non-political, Non-profitable and independent organization founded in 2010 by a group of community development and research specialist. The aim of the organization is to contribute to the development of Afghanistan as an integral part of the international community. It envisages accomplishing its aims by building local capacities, generating evidence in various disciplines, promoting evidence-based on best practices and implementing development projects aimed at community development at the grass root level. ORCD is a multi-donor funded NGO, implementing health, agriculture and community development projects in several provinces of the country
- The applicant must be Afghanistan citizan
- Graduated from school and social science faculty.
- Having experience of in NNGO or INGO for 2-3 years.
- Able to speak in Pashto, Dari.
- Able to work in the fast pace environment.
- Able to go to the rural areas.
No. Of Jobs
Years of Experience
Having experience in NGO or INGO for 2-3 years.
1 year performance based, possibility of extension
As per the ORCD Policy
Qualified and interested afghan candidates should submit his cover letter and updated CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject line of the email must be (Social Mobilizer, VA No: ORCD-030-2022).
Please don’t attached heavy files & any other documents more than (1024 KB), otherwise your application will not be consider for shortlisting.