Mili Institute of Higher Education (MIoHE)
- Teaching para clinic Department Subjects ( anatomy . pharmacology ,physiology ,biochemistry ) of medical faculty.
- Ability to conduct PBL/Group study unit/CBL for medical student.
- Ability to manage and proceed office works (quality control, Quality assurance.
- Delivering well-planned and appropriate lessons to scheduled classes;
- Assist the Head of the Departments in developing internal and external committees that promote the major field of study and the MIHE.
- Participate in faculty and department related meetings, activities, forums and staff meeting.
- Build strong professional relationships with students and provide timely and appropriate consultation and feedback Actively contribute to high performing multi-disciplinary teams with an outcome focus and the development of a respectful, trusting and collaborative working environment;
- Attending and speaking at conferences and seminars
- Preparing bids for funding for departmental research projects
- Basic knowledge about administrative procedures.
- Writing research proposals, papers and other publications in both national (Pashto and Dari) and English language.